Monday, September 2, 2013

I'm Finally Ready to Say Welcome





Well Hello There!!



I’m Tonae :) Like most girls I dream of being blessed with Giuseppe shoes, Chanel handbags, or even a simple $5,000 shopping spree to Forever 21…I mean is that really too much to ask for??  But like most people my age (I’m 24) I’m pretty sure your wallet has more responsible things in mind. I’m all for the challenge of creating the look without spending top buck for it. I am a lover of all things thrifted or on sale. I’m not going to lie I splurge from time to time too tehe…



Let’s get personal since we are becoming friends and all! I am a size 16/18, XL shirt, and a Size 8.5 or 9 in shoes (I have some chubby little feet but I’m sure most of you all share my pain.) Lol.…

So much for a formal introduction right!!


I’m aware that there are TONS of “FAT”shion bloggers out here typing their little fingers away and showing their finds to all who wants to see (I know because I spend many sleepless nights exploring them!) I’ve put off starting a blog for the past year and I finally told myself to strap on my big girl panties and give this thing a try.. So here goes nothing.. As I evolve and continue to grown and mature, I hope my blog does too. As much as I think it's important to be represented, to have places for plus girls to go to see great looking girls in inspiring clothes that look like them, I want my readers to come in all sizes and I appreciate that girls (and boys) size 0 or 28 understand what I'm about and wearing.


I'm looking forward to sharing more with you! What I do, what I like, what pieces I need in my life, the people that are giving me life and OF COURSE WHAT I’M WEARING!! This is my personal style blog but will include natural hair, beauty, lifestyle and whatever else tickles my fancy. There’s so much more I want to say but until next time. KEEP IT CUTE!


4 comments:

  1. This has been a long time coming. I am very proud of you. Nothing but up from here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This may be a little late but Welcome! You picked the perfect day to start blogging...and I'm not just saying that because that's my birth date. :D

    I look forward to your fabulous posts!

    xo
    Eesh | The Other Side of Paradise

    ReplyDelete